Wednesday, May 27, 2015
Tuesday, May 26, 2015
Friday, May 15, 2015
- 2014 Boston Lamb Jam and Lamb Jam Finale Champion, Chef Nemo Bolin of Cook & Brown Brown Public House will join 2014 DC Lamb Jam Champion, Chef Rodney Scruggs of Occidental Grill & Seafood for a one-time only collaboration “Curriculamb Dinner”
- A one of a kind panel including both chefs, a local butcher, a sommelier, and an American Lamb Producer will explain the entire “shepherd to chef” concept – walking guests through how lamb is raised, the various cuts found at your local butcher shop, and simple tips for grilling at home!
- Guests will enjoy h’orderves and cocktails, four unique American lamb concepts including Chef Rodney and Chef Nemo’s previous winning dishes, local wine, beer, and spirits
- Each guest will leave with one pound of American lamb to take home and cook with!
2. Lamb Jam Grand Tasting, Union Market 4:00-7:00PM $60 a ticket
- 16 of the most talented chefs from the DC area
- Beer and wine from DC’s top breweries and winemakers
- Interactive photo booth
- DIY lamb spice rub station
- Butcher demonstration
- Chef Rodney Scruggs - The Occidental Grill & Seafood
- Chef Nemo Polin - Cook & Brown Public House
- Chef Adam Howard - Mike Isabella Concepts