It's time for the latest addition of Friday Finds! This weeks theme (I don't usually have themes for these, but it works out this week) is Skinny Snacks.
1. Nabisco Snack Wells Peanut Butter Pretzels. Really good, the combo of pretzels and peanut butter is always delicious and its perfectly portioned so you won't be tempted to overeat. I can tell this is a "healthy/light" snack but it's still good.
2. Nabisco Snack Wells Fudge Drizzled Caramel Popcorn. Wowsers. This stuff is awesome. I can't tell that this is a low cal snack at all. I feel like I am eating a special treat. I have to keep these hidden or I'll keep eating them.
3. Nabisco Snack Wells Cinnamon Creme Drizzled Caramel Popcorn. Delicious. This one is really indulgent so one packet is enough where as I am tempted to eat another one of the fudge drizzled.
4. Smart Ones: Smart Delights Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Sundae. I am not usually a fan of low-fat desserts. I will just eat fruit or something like that if I am trying to have a light dessert but this is pretty darn tasty for what it is.
5. Smart Ones: Smart Delights Turtle Sundae. This one is ok, I am not a huge fan of this version-tastes way to diety. The only Smart Ones dessert I like is the Chocolate Cookie listed above.