1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line a cupcake tin with cupcake wrappers or spray with cooking spray.
2. In a big bowl combine all of the dry ingredients (flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon).
3. In a separate bowl cream together sugar and butter. Add in bananas, eggs and chips.
4. Stir wet mixture into the dry mixture until just mixed together. Pour into pans.
5. Bake for about 30 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean from the center of the muffins.6. Let cool in pan for about 10-15 min and then take out and put on wire cooling rack for about 30 minutes.
So there you have it folks! Enjoy :)