Who doesn't love cheese? Dedicating this Friday to my wonderful cheese finds! All Trader Joe's kind because I have an addiction.
1. Trader Joe's Jalapeno Monterey Jack Cheese So gooooood. Much better then store brand, and the same price. Found my new go-to pepper-jack cheese. According to TJ's is paired best with lager beers or a sauvignon blanc. Best served at room temperature, or letting sit out for about 10 minutes to soften up.
2. Trader Joe's Fontina Semi-Soft Cheese. This was ok, the flavor was a little bland for my personal taste, but most of the people at Easter (where I served it) really liked it, so I would say it is a good cheese to feed a crowd if you are not to sure of what their tastes are.
3. Trader Joe's Toscano Black Pepper Cheese. I loved the flavor on this cheese. Loved the combo of black pepper + toscano.
4. Trader Joe's Asiago Cheese with Rosemary and Olive Oil. Delicious, rosemary was a perfect addition. Great snacking/plating cheese.
5.Trader Joe's Wisconsin Sharp Cheddar Cheese. Not a huge fan of this cheese. I LOVE sharp cheddars, but this just tasted off to me. I did not finish this.
6. Trader Joe's Creamy Toscano Cheese Soaked in Syrah.Tasty cheese although I would have preferred a little more Syrah flavor. This is one of my friends favorite cheese from TJ's.
7.Trader Joe’s Italian Truffle Cheese. My new favorite cheese. Another that tastes better if set out for a little bit after taking out of the fridge. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this. It would be perfect finely shredded over some pasta with a little olive oil but it never lasts long enough for me to try it out.
8.Trade Joe’s English White Stilton cheese with Peaches and Cream. Not sure how I feel about this one yet. I tried it in the store and it intrigued me so much I bought it.
If anyone has any cheese recommendations from TJ's or wherever I would love to hear them!!!!
anddddddd a Blog Hop!
It's time for another blog hop organized by Ashlee over at ABpetite !! Here are the lovely other blogs included, so stop by and give everyone some love! and check out Ashlee's page to link up if you want to be a part of it!
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!!!!