Crockpot Chicken Tacos
-24oz Salsa of choice (my case Salsa Verde from Archer Farms)
-1 packet of taco seasoning
1. Throw all ingredients in a crock pot, I liked to pour half the salsa on the bottom, the the chicken, taco seasoning and rest of the salsa.
2. Cook on low for 6-8 hours
3. After cooking for most of the day the chicken should be easily shreddable with 2 forks. After shredding stir around and then serve!
andddddddddddddd a GIVEAWAY!!!!!
To show my appreciation for all the lovely comments/views/support I have received lately, and because I LOVED these tacos so much I decided I would give the winning ingredient combo to one lucky person.
This giveaway is open to anyone with a USA or CANADA mailing address. One winner will be chosen at the end of the day on Monday May 14th via random.org and will be contacted via email (so no anonymous entries please).
There are 3 ways you can enter
1) Leave me a comment stating your favorite salsa
2) Be a follower and comment telling me that you are one
3) Like me on Facebook and leave a comment saying that you do