Baileys Brownies with Baileys Frosting
1 Box Brownie Mix (recommend Ghirardelli )
1/3 cup Baileys
1/3 cup oil
tsp vanilla extract
Stick of room temperature butter
3-3 3/4 cups powder sugar
3-4 Tb Baileys
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Mix together all of the brownie ingredients and put in a pan with baking spray (I used a 9x9 pan).
2. Cook for about 30 minutes (luckily I checked mine, something with the Baileys makes the brownies cook faster)
3. While brownies are cooling, use a hand held mixer and whip the butter for about a minute. Gradually add the sugar until well blended.
4. Mix together the remaining ingredients to the taste/consistency that you like.
5. Once brownies are cooled, ice, add sprinkles if desired and enjoy.
-I loved these brownies, I kept a few in my fridge that I didn't bring to work and I loved them a day later. I suggest making these a day in advance. The flavors really come together.
-Keep an eye out when making these, they cook quicker because of the Baileys.