Refrigerated Biscuits (1 for each person/dessert)
~1/2 cup chocolate chips (whatever you want to stuff) for each biscuit
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. On a clean surface, sprinkle some flour and roll the biscuit out until its about the size of your hand (~5inches), its important you just have space to put your stuffing in.
3. Place chocolate chips on half of biscuit, and then fold the other half over it, using a fork to seal the edges.
4. Beat the eggs and then using the wash, spread over the top of the biscuit.
5. Cook for about 10 minutes, until the top is golden brown.
**Next week I am going to have a small giveaway...stay tuned**